10.24.06 - T minus.....what?
What's the current count down? Nothing really......but, maybe it's the countdown to when I leave this particular job.....Yeah, that's it! The problem is that I don't know what the end date is.....of course, I could set it or they could set it, but why do that when you have determined that the time is not right......Whatev.....I'm so bored.
I just came back from FL.....visiting my bro and his new GF. Good trip. I saw Eric Clapton in concert in Miami yesterday. It was awesome....he was the EC disguised as God on the guitar. Effortless. He becomes the music; it flows through him. He's in a zone. That's all there is to it. Too bad I didn't see him in concert when he was younger.
Ba's GF: I don't really want to comment on GF, until GF becomes more long term......
I just came back from FL.....visiting my bro and his new GF. Good trip. I saw Eric Clapton in concert in Miami yesterday. It was awesome....he was the EC disguised as God on the guitar. Effortless. He becomes the music; it flows through him. He's in a zone. That's all there is to it. Too bad I didn't see him in concert when he was younger.
Ba's GF: I don't really want to comment on GF, until GF becomes more long term......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home